MAYOR'S THANKSGIVING DAY DINNER
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2019
11AM-2PM @ THE COMMUNITY CENTER
The Tradition Continues! Mayor Acerson will host the Annual Community Thanksgiving Dinner at the Lindon City Community Center, 25 North Main Street, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., on November 28th, Thanksgiving Day! We want to make sure no one in Lindon, or the surrounding community, is alone or hungry on this special holiday. You can help in three ways:
● Donate Money – Donations can be made at the City Center, Community Center, or click here to donate on-line.
● Donate Time – We need help planning, preparing and serving the meal, (not to mention set-up and clean up) or provide musical or entertainment numbers!
● Donate Food – The following food items are needed for the Thanksgiving Day Dinner (please bring Thanksgiving food items to the City Center).
* Unprepared Jell-O, any flavor
* Canned corn, green beans or yams
* Stuffing mix * Canned pineapple
* White grape juice * 2-liter bottles of Fresca
* Canned cranberries
Note: Please be sure to check expiration dates!
If you or someone you know would like to join us for dinner or help with the event, please contact Mayor Acerson at , or Kathy Moosman, City Recorder at or by phone at 801-785-5043. All are invited to attend this wonderful event at no cost! There will be great food, great music and great company! Transportation will be provided in a limited area to those in need. Please call for details.